Wednesday 29 August 2012

Work

Lately I have been working a bit here in Singapore photographing at night a few nights and at my old school Singapore American School who wanted me to photograph their High School PE department.

Both jobs have been quite fun and I always enjoy photographing, for now I am taking almost any photography job that pays alright to get more exposure and to further develop not only myself but my portfolio as well.

I will put some photographs up from what I did at SAS soon, and a few photographs from a few of my nights out at work. I have also lately updated my tumblr, its all set I have my Rates on their and my latest photoshoot as well as a few black and white photographs which i just sent developed and put on my laptop! so do check them out.
www.jvesgaphotography.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment