Monday 17 September 2012

Photoshoot!

I know i have been absent lately on here, but its because I have been trying to perfect my professional tumblr. I finally have it all set up with galleries of my photoshoots/travels/food/black and white/ and flower photographs. I still need to update my nightlife photography gallery as it is a little dated! Check out the tumblr here- www.jvesgaphotography.tumblr.com ; my rates/gear/ and bio are there!

For the mean time here are some photographs that my friend Lisa and her friend Emelie helped me out with. I rented out a studio, quite cheaply for all that it had actually, and took some photographs there to try something different. I like studio photography and it had been a while since i used one, so it was a good refresher.

Check out the photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment